all i want to do is make you happy..
- Sleeping sack
- Extra blanket [for picnicking and snuggling]
- Clothes, inc. PJ-bums X3 [for wearing out and about - saves time later when I get back to the tent], warm socks [long and short], various vests and tees, large shirt, large jumper, denim shirt?, scarf [for wearing and waving], underpanties, a light cardi and possibly and outlandish sun-hat.
- Doc Martens
- Crazy sun protectors
- Portable [wind-up] charger for phone
- Food, inc. Pot Noodle X6 [various flavours], bread - one loaf of, long-life butter, jam and chocolate spread, those really nice chicken chili mini-meals in a sachet, water [for noodle and tea purposes], tea bags and/or coffee, drinks [Oasis X4, 7up X2, Lucozade x4]
- Spare batteries
- Pen and paper [always comes in handy]
- Wipes [don’t wanna be eating food with muddy hands, do we?]
- Make-up and stuff
- Cutlery and some mugs
- Bag for daytime purposes
OH MY SHIT, I’M EXCITED.
seriously, i have finally become bored of the internet. i don’t know what to do, i’ve logged on to every social-networking site that i can and i’ve run out of options. i might even have to do some drawings :|
Jimmy’s house has made my jeans smell of haddock ¬¬
i saw two trying to make a nest earlier at the train station. they weren’t very good and kept dropping sticks. but i have named them; merl and betty. they’re a good couple.
Susanna: I had a headache” — Girl, Interrupted (1999)
i was just watching a programme about people giving birth and this woman was so happy that she was having a baby she practically laughed the baby out; it was so lovely!